At Reef CBD we believe in the healing properties of CBD so much that we feel it imperative to ensure that our customers have access to Reef CBD in any form and method they prefer. That’s why Reef CBD continues to expand our product offerings to suit you, which is why we’re proud to introduce Reef CBD topical body rubs.
Reef CBD body rub makes our signature CBD formula available topically in the form of a lotion or salve like cream for external application on skin. The active ingredients in Reef CBD body rubs interact with the cells of skin layers while not entering into the bloodstream. Reef CBD body rub is the best solution best for individuals who are looking for isolated pain relief for muscles, joints, or to address severe skin conditions.
Chronic inflammation is a huge problem in our society that contributes to many non-infectious diseases including heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, autoimmune disease, and more, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information. Diet and lifestyle play a huge part in chronic inflammation but when folks are already eating a healthy, nutrient-dense diet and optimizing their lifestyle (getting enough sleep and exercise for example), Reef CBD body rub can help. Research also shows that CBD oil can reduce chronic inflammation that leads to disease.
The benefits of CBD on inflammation are something anyone can get excited about, even the chillest dude you know. A lot of the chronic diseases that exist today wouldn't exist without inflammation. For example, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), colitis, arthritis, dermatitis, autoimmune diseases. Inflammation is important. It's how your body fights infection. But when it sticks around after last call, it becomes that belligerent drunk who's flipping the tables and making those unwanted advances.
The benefits of Reef CBD for inflammation are promising. Many people are experimenting and reporting positive results.
- In 2016, researchers found that a high dose of CBD could significantly reduce colon inflammation when given via suppository.
- A 2017 study showed that CBD reduced joint inflammation They found the most effective dose to be 300 μg, which is approximately 1/3 of a milligram. It reduced inflammation response by nearly 23%.
- In 2016, researchers used CBD to reduce gum inflammation in those with gingivitis.
Inflammation and pain often go hand in hand. But it's important to look at these separately. Does reducing the inflammation also reduce the pain associated with it?
- A 2018 study on HIV patients showed the CBD reduced nerve pain by 30%. This can likely be attributed to the anti-inflammation and neuroprotective properties.
- A 2018 study on our very best friend, the dog, is also interesting. A controlled, double-blind, randomized study gave CBD to dogs who had crippling osteoarthritis that made it hard for them to move. At the 0, 2, 4, 8 and 24 marks they measured attitude, behavior and the ease with which they could walk. Dogs who received the CBD performed better on all measures compared to placebo.
Reef CBD body rub can be used topically to treat skin conditions. Studies show CBD has a high potential for treating skin conditions like eczema by encouraging abnormal cell death. It can also help regulate the skin’s oil production, reducing acne. Reef CBD body rub also contains many nutrients like vitamin E that help improve and protect the skin. Some companies also manufacture topical hemp or CBD oil within the range of beauty products like body wash, shampoo, skin conditioners, or moisturizing lotions.
Reef CBD body rubs are the perfect remedy for your muscle and joint pain. Packages in 2 ounce jars containing 125mg of cannabinoids each. Reef CBD body rubs are also available in three pleasing scents: Natural Mint, Calming Chamomile, and Citrus Zen Citral.